- This section contains information on how Dentalmed manages and processes the data of its users.
- This information statement is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Personal Data protection Code, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, regarding the protection of natural persons with reference to their personal data and the circulation of such data, for subjects interacting with Dentalmed, and is available on the homepage:
- The information statement is provided for Dentalmed only and not for any other websites visited by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide indications as to the procedures, time frames and nature of information data controllers must provide users with when they connect to the Dentalmed web page, irrespective of the purposes of their connection, in compliance with Italian and European legislation.
- The information statement may be modified in response to new regulations, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is less than 16 years old, pursuant to art. 8 par. 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, they must legitimise their consent through a parent’s or guardian’s authorisation.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The data controller is the person or entity, public authority, service or other body which singularly or jointly determine the purpose and means of personal data processing. They are also tasked with security profiling.
- As regards this website, the data controller is: Studio odontoiatrico di Paci L. e Sebastiani L. s.s., and for any clarification or the exercise of the user’s rights, it can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Data processor
- The data processor is the person or entity, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to article 28 of regulation EU no. 2016/679 on the appointment of the data controller, the data processor of the Dentalmed website is: Studio odontoiatrico di Paci L. e Sebastiani L. s.s..
3 – Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by Dentalmed use occurs at Viale Roma 27 Foligno (Perugia).
- If necessary, data linked to the newsletter service may be processed by the data processor or subjects appointed by them for this purpose, where they are based.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small amount of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server which transferred it. It is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be memorised. You can prevent some or all cookies from being saved, if you so wish. However, the use of the website and services provided may be compromised if you do so. To proceed without modifying options on cookies, simply continue browsing.
Here are the types of cookies the website uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
- Numerous technologies are used to store information in the user’s computer, which are then collected by websites. HTML cookies are the most well-known and widely used kind. They are used for browsing, to facilitate user access and website use. They are necessary for the transmission of communications in an electronic network, namely to the supplier, to provide the customer with the requested service.
- Settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary according to the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the disabling or deletion of cookies by modifying the settings of their internet browser. Disabling them may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the website.
- The use of technical cookies enables safe and efficient website browsing.
- Cookies inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the blogger’s statistics or similar services are only technical if used for website optimisation purposes directly by the website owner, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how they visit the website. In these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of the information statement and consent provided for technical cookies.
- In terms of duration, temporary cookies are different from session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve the purpose of identifying the user, without them having to log into every page they visit, and permanent cookies, which remain active in the PC until their expiry or deletion by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed with the purpose of enabling access and remaining in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not memorised persistently but only for the duration of the browsing session, until the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of user name and password (consisting of random numbers generated by the server), required to enable safe and efficient browsing of the website.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to provenance, cookies sent to the browser directly by the website being visited are distinguished from third party ones sent to the computer by other websites and not by the one being visited.
- Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
- Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and therefore customise advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third party cookies can be installed. They are sent from third party domains, external to the website.
- Third party analytical cookies are used to obtain information on the behaviour of users on Dentalmed. Information is gathered in anonymous form, so as to monitor website performance levels and improve usability. Third party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, to propose advertising messages in line with choices manifested by users.
- The use of these cookies is disciplined by rules prepared by the third party and therefore users are requested to read the privacy information statement and instructions for managing or disabling cookies, published on relative web pages.
4 – Profiling Cookies
- These cookies aim to create user profiles and are used with the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with preferences shown by users while browsing online.
- The user must grant explicit consent to the use of this kind of cookie.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Personal Data protection Code will be applied.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing method
- As with all websites, this site uses log files in which information automatically collected during users’ visits is stored. The following information may be collected:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- visitor’s web page of provenance (referral) and exit;
- the number of clicks, if applicable.
- Aforementioned information is automatically processed and collected exclusively in aggregate form to verify correct website operation, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the controller’s legitimate interests.
- For security purposes (antispam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which may be used, in compliance with relevant legislation in force, to block attempts to damage the website or cause damage to other users, or any damaging activities or those which constitute an offence. Such data are never used to identify or profile the user, but only to protect the website and users; said information will be processed based on the controller’s legitimate interests.
- Whenever the website consents to the insertion of comments or in the event of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility to send a Curriculum Vitae for any employment opportunities, the website automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including their email address. Such data is taken to be voluntarily provided when the request for the service is made. By entering a comment or other information, the user explicitly accepts the privacy information statement and in particular accepts that entered contents shall be freely disclosed, also to third parties. Received data will solely be used to provide the requested service and for the time strictly necessary for the provision of said service.
- Information which website users choose to make public through services and tools made available to them, is provided by users in full awareness and on a voluntary basis, exonerating this website from any liability regarding any breaches of legislation. The user is required to verify they have permission for the disclosure of third party personal data or contents protected by national and international legislation.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- Data collected by the website during its operation are used for aforementioned purposes and for the following purposes:
requesting data for: – a) any successive sending of own or third party newsletters – b) activation and correct APP use – c) Social Login and better use of website and App
- Data will be stored for a period of time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of aforementioned purposes and never longer than 5 years.
- Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the website) are stored for a period of time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of aforementioned purposes.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated here above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to addresses indicated on this web site entails the successive acquisition of the sender’s address which is required to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the message.
- Specific summary information shall be progressively included and displayed on pages of the website created for specific services upon request.
4 – Browser configuration support
- The user can also manage cookies through browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove preferences set for the website.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser being used:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugins
- The collection and use of information obtained through plugins is regulated by the respective privacy information statements of social networks which you are requested to read:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
V – RIGHTS OF THE USER
- Art. 13 par. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- Therefore the Dentalmed website informs the user on the existence of:
- the data subject’s right to request the controller access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), the updating thereof (art. 7 par. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, par. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing regarding them (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object to the processing thereof, for legitimate reasons (art. 21 EU Regulation), and the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request the cancellation (art. 17, EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data that does not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, par. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that data updating, rectification, integration, erasure, blocking and transmission were brought to knowledge, also as regards their content, to those whose data has been disclosed or disseminated, except for in cases when such notification proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected (art. 7, par. 3, lett. c) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities, or alternatively, using the form provided by the Personal Data Privacy Protection Authority, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – explicit consent to use – or art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – explicit consent to the use of genetic, biometric or health data or data regarding religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which reveals racial or ethnic origin or political opinions, the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without compromising the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted prior to withdrawal.
- Equally, in the event of a breach of legislation, the user has the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Processing Protection Authority in Italy.
- For further information on your rights, please refer to articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON EU COUNTRIES
- This website may share some data collected with localised services beyond the territory of the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. Transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by article 45 paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and therefore no further consent is required. The aforementioned companies guarantee they belong to the Privacy Shield.
- No data will ever be transferred to third Countries which do not comply with conditions set forth in article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
- This website processes users’ data in accordance with the principles of lawfulness and propriety, adopting suitable security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or the unauthorised destruction of data. Processing takes place by means of computerised and/or digital tools, with organisational methods and procedures strictly correlated with specified purposes.
- In addition to the controller, in some cases appointed persons within the organisation may have access to data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrator staff) or external subjects (in their capacity as third party providers of technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies).
VIII. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to modifications or updates. Users will be notified in the event of any substantial modifications and updates.
- Previous version of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 23/05/2018 to ensure conformity with relevant regulatory provisions and in particular EU Regulation 2016/679.