To prevent Sars-Cov2 and infection from other pathogens, Dental@Med implements procedures for the protection of our Patients and Operators.
- Sanitisation of premises and forced air recirculation systems.
- Over-the-phone and in-surgery anamnesis of the patient with on-site check using thermoscanner.
- Disinfection of hands and bagging of personal objects.
- Daily monitoring of Healthcare Workers and isolation in the event of flu symptoms in association with molecular swab.
- Use of all PPI in accordance with applicable law, in all operative areas.
- Continuous sanitisation of surfaces and the sterilisation of equipment.
Dental@Med takes care of the health of its Patients and Operators.
You are reminded that Dental@Med is iso 9001:2015 certified.
This is another battle we will win!